Who could benefit from this course?
- Qigong is easy to learn and can be done by everyone
- If you want to boost your energy and calm your mind
- If you experience stress, anxiety or simply want to improve your health
- All levels from beginner to advanced
How does it work?
- It is a meditative movement therapy that was developed in China over 3000 years ago, it is very similar to tai chi and means energy exercise.
- The movements are a combination of posture, breathing, intention and graceful repetitive movements to move the energy (Qi) through the body's channels in order to create flow, strength, and balance, helping to release stress and anxiety.
- Each class begins with a gentle warm up of the body, followed by the teaching and flow of the movements.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- No special equipment required, welcome to bring a water bottle
What do you gain?
- Makes the body strong and supple
- Improves balance, stamina and flexibility
- Increase energy, and supports you in rejuvenating your body and mind
Dates, Times & Cost
£5 per class
CLASS RESUMES ON WEDNESDAY 5TH FEB 2020- See you then!
Jennie is a London based teacher originally from Australia, having trained in Qi Gong with Forest rock school in Bali, she is also a level 2 Reiki practitioner,
She is passionate about wellbeing and qigong and how it has the ability to positively change lives - including her own. Previously working in the finance industry in event management, she noticed the benefits of her own qigong practice within her stressful and fast paced lifestyle, which led her to pursue teaching to share this modality with others.
Her personal qigong journey began in 2017, but she still remembers her grandma as a source of inspiration and practicing everyday when she was a little girl, so this has come full circle for her as a practice incorporated in daily life.
Jennie’s teaching is relaxed and fun, focusing on the breath, peace and calmness. She believes everyone can cultivate and strengthen their own personal energy source through the practice of Qi Gong and looks forward to teaching you.