Two Summer programmes for young people.
Carers Express Summer Programme
A summer programme of online workshops, using creative activities as activism for social change. Designed for young people in Westminster who provide emotional and/or practical support for a loved one.
Get involved in our summer programme of online workshops, using creative activities as activism for social change.
For ages 11-17
On zoom on the following dates: 16th July, 23rd July, 30th July, 4th August, 18th August
Have fun, create, socialise.
To get involved and find out more, contact Catherine:
Email: catherine [at] dreamarts [dot] org [dot] uk
DreamArts Church Street Transitions Summer Programme
A fun and creative weeklong summer project for year 6 leavers living in Church Street supporting them with their transition to secondary school.
Monday 27 July - Friday 31 July, 11.00-5.15pm at The Cockpit
Over the week project, young people will work with lead and guest facilitators taking part in a range of creative workshops to develop their creative, personal and social skills.
The project will support young people to:
• Get back into the routine of going to school and the timings of the school day.
• Socialise and work together with others supporting their teamwork and communications skills.
• Creatively explore their thoughts and feelings around the themes of change, tolerance and fitting in helping them prepare to make their transition to secondary school.
• Build positive relationships with their peers through being active and creative and have opportunities to share and present to others.
• Reduce anxiety about leaving home, being around others and transitioning to secondary school.
The project will be delivered in line with government guidance on Covid-19 adhering to information on social distancing and class sizes.
In colloboration with Future Men
To sign up to the project, please contact William Johnson (Transitions Project Coordinator)
Email: w [dot] johnson [at] futuremen [dot] org